Synergy product update — 15 December 2019 — reports improvements and enhancement to how emails are sentDecember 15th, 2019
2019 has been a year of frenetic monthly product updates that have seen Synergy add lots of new features and enhancements. We’re capping off the year with a release that covers a bit of maintenance and some subtle, but key, enhancements to how you send emails from Synergy and some improvements to reports.
Update — Reporting improvements
- You can now sort within a grouping in all the reports. Sort either by ascending or descending order.
- When you generate a PDF, you can now add page breaks in-between the groupings in your reports.
- We changed the order in the ‘grouping and sorting’ dialog, so keep an eye out for the change next time you customise a report.
- We have a big Christmas treat for you if you use custom fields. You can now filter by these in reports.
Update — Sending invoice emails
- You can customise both the ‘from name’ and the subject in your emails.
- You can also now add your logo to the email when sending invoices from Synergy.
Update — MYOB performance improvements
Syncing to MYOB is a lot faster, after we redeveloped the code to fit in this release.