Synergy product update — JUNE 2021 — Synergy CRMJune 15th, 2021
Our last release of the financial year may just be the biggest! Jam packed with new things (Synergy CRM!), updated things, and performance improvements to make your day-to-day smoother. It’s all about #moretimefordesign
NEW — Synergy CRM
Manage your opportunities through the sales cycle with this powerful tool. Synergy CRM is free until July 1, 2021.
- Add new opportunities and take them through the sales cycle.
- Set targets for your teams and personnel.
- Get rich data about the companies you’re managing opportunities for.
- Gain deeper understanding of trends in win/loss reporting.
- Use Kanban to-dos + opportunity details to get down to the granular level of your sales process.
Enable Synergy CRM in your organisation’s subscription page!
UPDATE — Work Breakdown
- In the project details page, choose whether to ‘view’ or ‘edit’ the work breakdown. ‘View’ is read-only – for when you need to check details rather than make any changes.
UPDATE — Rate Groups
- Set a default rate group per office.
UPDATE — Revenue Forecasting
- Chose to remove all forecasted monthly values when you move from linear to custom distribution (rather than manually removing each).
UPDATE — Internal Project
- Include the cost centre and discipline from your internal project stages for when you connect to you accounting packages.
UPDATE — Fixes + improvements
- Significantly improved performance in the work breakdown.
- The invoice API endpoint now includes the ‘Invoice Audit’.
- The transactions API endpoint now includes the expense type (e.g., mileage).
- Fixed an issue where staff custom fields were always blank when generated in document templates.
- The headers on the ‘Project financials’ and ‘Transactions’ screens are now fixed when you scroll.
- You’ll now be notified (via email) when emails/messages/invoices you send to your clients bounce or cannot be sent.
- Fixed an issue where, when searching for a team on the resource planning board, only primary team members showed (now it shows everyone in that team)
UPDATE — Fixes
- Fixed an issue where unsuccessful stages were included on the revenue forecasting screen.