NEW — SharePoint
- There are some new options in how you sync to SharePoint! You can now have a SharePoint site per year, a SharePoint site per year and a document library per office, or a SharePoint site per project. Read more.
NEW — SynergyCRM
- We’ve taken your feedback and transformed SynergyCRM visually – you’ll now see it split into three panels with more real estate for your to-dos and opportunities.
- We’ve added a new menu item under the project list to take you straight to SynergyCRM
UPDATE — Availability
- Availability will now be included in our business product. Read more.
UPDATE — Resource Planning
- Users will now be able to have a read-only view of the resource planning board – they can see what they’re assigned to work on and for how long.
UPDATE — Folder Sync
- We’ve added an extra option for naming conventions in Folder sync – ‘Project Number + Project External Name’. Read more.
UPDATE — Fixes + improvements
- Added a new API end point for staff calendars
- Significantly improved Invoice performance by no longer immediately adding all stages to a draft
- You can now see the start and expiry dates of add-ons you’ve purchased in your subscription page
- The columns headers on timesheets will now freeze as you scroll down the page.