Synergy product update — August 2020 — To-dosAugust 24th, 2020
Our August 2020 release is all about helping you manage your to-dos — track the smaller day-to-day activities that are so vital to the completion of a project but are often overlooked or forgotten. We’ve also introduced a new method for reassigning WIP and made an update to resource planning.
NEW — To-dos (in the Schedule)
You can now find your to-do list in the Schedule:
- Add a to-do to a task in the Schedule to save you time
- Add a staff member to a to-do
- Add a due date to a to-do to help you stay on track
- Add a to-do to a template
- View the to-dos assigned to you on your dashboard
- Your overdue to-dos are colored red and move to the top of your to-do list
- You can mark your to-do as complete in the Schedule — just tick it off (like a checklist)
NEW — Post-billing
Introducing post-billing — an alternative to writing off WIP. Post-billing enables you to allocate to an invoice without changing the invoice value — just the transactions amount.
UPDATE — Resource planning
This update allows you to see all unassigned roles in the resource planning page. It’s just another improvement designed to make planning your resources easier.