NEW — To-dos (in the Schedule)
You can now find your to-do list in the Schedule:
- Add a to-do to a task in the Schedule to save you time
- Add a staff member to a to-do
- Add a due date to a to-do to help you stay on track
- Add a to-do to a template
- View the to-dos assigned to you on your dashboard
- Your overdue to-dos are colored red and move to the top of your to-do list
- You can mark your to-do as complete in the Schedule — just tick it off (like a checklist)
Read the blog on to-dos by Synergy’s product manager, Paul Hemmings
NEW — Post-billing
Introducing post-billing — an alternative to writing off WIP. Post-billing enables you to allocate to an invoice without changing the invoice value — just the transactions amount.
UPDATE — Resource planning
This update allows you to see all unassigned roles in the resource planning page. It’s just another improvement designed to make planning your resources easier.
Visit the Synergy knowledge base to see the full release notes (Synergy login required).