Find out how Synergy uses timesheets, timers and expenses to improve your cashflow
Accurate time recording leads to more regular invoicing, full project transparency, improved cash flow, happy employers and satisfied, trusting clients.
Whether freelancer or practice director, timesheets are important (if occasionally painful). Synergy makes it simple to add timesheets from anywhere in the application. Choose the project, stage, task and rate, add notes, and enter the hours. Once time is entered against the job, it can be added to an invoice.
Synergy also allows you to run instant on/off timers and add the project details later. You can even start a timer on one device and stop it on another. Timers can be started from a task, instantly populated with the right information for the timesheet. Find timers on the timesheets screen and quickly add them to projects.
Synergy timesheets and expenses allow you to enter time on any web device in a simple interface that links time (hours, days, weeks) and expenses to projects and stages.
- Integrated with projects, stages, tasks and invoices
- Assign different rates for time spent on projects and stages
- Enter time on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
- Instant on/off timer – assign time to projects on the fly
- Enter time in weekly view with daily breakdown, per project
- Add notes to all time entries — read #SynergyTips — Timesheets daily notes
- Billable and non-billable time entry
- Enter expenses
- See billable time percentage
- Dashboard display for month-to-date utilization
- Start timer on one device, turn off on another
- No need for project details to start a timer, fix it up later
- Set a stop time so your timer doesn’t run on and on
- Convert timers to timesheets (and enter missing details when required)
- Start and stop the same timer on different days splits it to the days it ran on your timesheets