Synergy contacts is the go-to point for all business contact information.
Synergy keeps business-wide contacts in one place so you can get important information on your entire network of people and organizations from any device.
Key benefits of using Synergy contact management to store your AEC business contacts across your business:
- Unlimited contacts on all plans
- See contacts’ projects, invoices, notes
- Contact lifetime value
- Linked project history
- Export contacts and manage lists
- Import contacts from accounting systems
Unlimited contact entry, import from accounts. CRM functions like notes and project history.
Synergy contacts gives you a complete view of your entire network. Accessing and updating contacts is simple, and integrations with systems like Outlook and cloud accounting software applications make Synergy a dynamic and powerful application with you at the hub of your AEC network and projects.
Contacts is fully integrated across Synergy software — it’s a lot more than just a contact manager.
- Link contacts to single or multiple projects
- Manage similar named contacts with unique ID
- Add notes to each contact
- Send emails to contact records
- See contact lifetime value based on invoices/supply
- See staff history between employers
- Contact file storage
More benefits of Synergy contacts
Additional benefits of Synergy contacts for architects and engineers include:
- View contact details, personnel, projects, invoices, notes and documents of each contact
- Launch emails and generate documents
- Display addresses in Google Maps
- Apply tags for simple grouping, filtering and search
- Custom fields