This September, we’re hitting the road to talk all things Synergy cloud. We’re heading to Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide with a focus on training, migration, product roadmap, and more for the new Synergy cloud software.
The Synergy Cloud Roadshow is a chance for you and your project delivery teams to find out how to get the most from Synergy and see where the new cloud product is going in the near future.
If you’re a Synergy Practice Management user (the Windows-based on-premises installed version), you can also hear about how to migrate from Synergy Practice Management to the new Synergy cloud product if you haven’t already.
Who should attend
This is an opportunity for directors and project managers to find out how to unlock project delivery with Synergy project management and project collaboration. It will also cover how the finance and admin team can support on the project accounting side (we know that sometimes directors are all of these roles!).
The Synergy Cloud Roadshow is perfect for:
- New Synergy customers who started using Synergy in the last nine months
- Total Synergy clients who have migrated from Synergy Practice Management to the new cloud Synergy
- Clients planning to migrate to the new Synergy cloud product
- Architecture, engineering and construction design (AEC) business directors and project managers that use other systems and need a better solution
- AEC businesses with no dedicated software looking for a better way to manage project delivery
If that sounds like you and your team, come along and find out how to get the most from Synergy. From project planning to document management, communication, collaboration, and project accounting, Synergy helps built environment design professionals deliver projects more efficiently and effectively.
* Group discount available for purchases of 4+ tickets. See event pages for more detail.
When and where